Pages

Thursday 25 February 2016

NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams


NYX Matte Lip Creams 

NYX is probably one of my favorite brands. Their concealer and foundation form part of my daily make up routine. So when I popped into my favorite make up store Roseberry my eyes immediately flew to these beauties.

Swatches of Prague, Abu Dhabi and Cannes 


Personally I find matte shades more flattering on myself, so you can understand my excitement when I started swatching the colors. After much deliberation I settled for Prague a dark pinky purple super pigmented shade, Cannes and an orangey brown and Abu Dhabi a natural brown shade. 

The packaging is sturdy and cute. The lip creams are very soft and immediately feel wonderful on the lips. The scent is also heavenly with a strong vanilla scent which just brings a smile to my face every time I use them.

In terms of longevity these at the most last for 2 hours, due to their creaminess, they are very easy to wipe off. 

Final Verdict - Lovely smell and color payoff, and relatively affordable the only con is their longevity. This is easily solved by applying every 2 hours. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-50359234-1