Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

Recent Celeb Nude Photo Leak




This isn't going to be one of my usual posts. It's not going to be about beauty or make up, but about recent events that concern one of my favorite actresses Jennifer Lawrence.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, basically a person hacked into apple's icloud and took personal and private photos from  Ariana GrandeKirsten DunstVictoria Justice,  Kate Upton and more female stars and posted them on the internet for the whole world to see.

Many are actually criticizing these celebrities for taking these photos and uploading to the internet for back up. My question to them is how are you blaming the victim in the story here? These pictures where not intended for the whole world to see but for private use. Just because somebody is a celebrity or well known, does not mean they don't have the right to privacy.

Shame on the person who hacked into the phones of these people and posted them for the whole world to see! They were not intended for your eyes to see or any body else's for that matter. The victims are probably crying their hearts out just so you can have your 15 minutes of fame. 

Jennifer if your reading this, you will still be the charming, smart, charismatic young woman who I admire so much! Your fans will be behind you no matter what! Do not be embarrassed by the situation it is not your fault! The person behind this will be caught and justice will be served!

What are your thoughts about the situation?

Ella xx

13 comments:

  1. I feel bad for all of them. I think it is wrong for people to criticize since it is their life. I think it will blow over eventually, and the celebrities will get over it because they did nothing wrong. Emma Watson said it best on her Twitter.
    poshprime.com
    ~~megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think anyone should be horrible to them. Its not their fault!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. People who blame the victims in such situations are no better than the criminals. If someone hacks into their accounts and steals their money are they going to blame themselves for keeping their money in banks and using online banking? I hope such people grow up.
    Kudos for posting this Ella.. :)

    Love Priya

    MyFashionFixes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed. The victims did nothing wrong.

    http://life15juicy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such an unfortunately situation, and it's of course totally the hacker's fault.

    -- Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's complicated from my point of view...

    xx

    isa

    www.un-likely.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What saddens me is the abuse and hate that they got even if they are the victim. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completely agree with you. Can celebrities have some privacy. It's so crazy what these hackers, paparazzis do.
    Jina
    www.beautyblogmark.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. <3333 I totally agree with you !
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was so awful! I hope they found whoever did this.

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVEMAVIN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh well... the problem with iphones - everything goes more less automatically to the cloud and you have no control over it.
    I hope the girls will get over it easy enough.

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Funnily enough, I never actually stumbled upon the story. I only knew about it because someone mentioned that they were sick of hearing about it. I've clearly been way too busy lately haha.
    I don't think the girls are to blame at all, what they do in their private lives is up to them. It's not even like they did anything wrong, they just happen to be famous. It's so sad when people blame the victims.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well... this is the first I've heard and it's horrible. Everyone should be able to live knowing they have privacy in their house, and when that is broken then it's very sad. I feel soo sorry for them.
    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

UA-50359234-1