Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2013

My New Year's Resolutions !


Greetings people of the internet,

I Ellabella am going to put my new year resolutions in writing. Maybe if I do this, I don't know I might ACTUALLY DO THEM. 
So anyways these are things that I really should do cause they will make my life fucking awesome.

Be more sociable. I am a very talkative person when i'm talking to 2 or 3 people but when that number increases I don't know what happens ! I clam up. I don't know how to react. It freaking annoying! I'm like what the heck! I'm an interesting person I have opinions so i should share them !

Get my driving licence. I just want to be freaking independent and drive where ever I want.   

Do a marathon. As much I hate running for long periods of time, I don't know I just wanna do a marathon and it will help with next new year resolution.

LOSE WEIGHT. I weight 55 kg right now (that a healthy weight for me)  and let me tell you most of my fat goes to my love handles and my BUTT. I like my butt and everything as it compensates for my upper body but it's still too fucking big. So yeah if my ass could shrink that would be great.

Blog more or do a YouTube video or both. I am on YouTube more than I really should, but hey I LOVE IT , its like meeting new AWESOME PEOPLE, so yeah if I could do an awesome video that be great.

Start Kickboxing classes -  If I could be able to defend myself and become more flexible that would just make my day! Plus being strong is empowering and man let me tell you I need that !

So anyways these are my new years resolutions. I better actually do them cause if I don't that would be LAME, and I give everyone permission to call me a LOSER if I don't do them. 

Tell me about your new year resolutions. I'd love to here them!

 Bye 

Ella xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Thanks for sharing..
    You have a lovely blog!:)

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://instagram.com/brittwills97

    ReplyDelete

UA-50359234-1