Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Makeup Revolution London Sugar and Spice Blush and Contour Palette



Hi Guys! I recently gave into the hype of MakeUp Revolution London and ordered me some goodies! I love this palette so much! It's very pigmented, easy to blend and has a lovely selection of colors!

I love the packaging too! It's so sleek, professional and very compact. Perfect for travelling and when your on the go.



I swatched the colors for you guys as well! The highlighter is very pigmented which I was super impressed with. My favorite colors are from the bottom row. They are super pretty! The contour shades are lovely and give a nice subtle contour.

I would recommend this palette to anyone. It's a great addition to your make up collection even if you are just starting out or if your experienced with make up. Link here


Have you tried out anything from Make Up Revolution?


Ella x

Keywords - Make Up Revolution, Blushes, Highlighter, Bronzer, Review, Good product

16 comments:

  1. This looks so lovely, I love blush palettes even more than eye shadow ones!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great and the colours are nice. Wish to check out my blog.
    Leja

    justabriefmoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color palette..so summer, so fresh!!

    Love Priya

    MyFashionFixes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful palette! Need to get my hands on some Make Up Revolution products

    - ellabellemin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful blush palette! The highlight is beautiful.

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this as well, it's absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning!
    Love..love :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's a nice package! sounds like a cool product!

    WISH UPON A SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to jump on the wandwagon with the Makeup Revolution palettes, this one looks so professional and the blush shades included are so pretty!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post,love!
    xoxo Antonella

    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Makeup Revolution is a brand I've never really thought about trying but now I think I'll give it a go. \the colours are gorgeous and such a bargain!

    Anna, http://collections-of-imperfections.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This palette does look good, I may have a look at some of their other products <3

    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. i just made my first makeup revolution order this morning and this is one of the things i bought! i cant wait for it to get here :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I havent but I wish I can get my hands on them! Love your review xx

    sharon @ shasummerwine.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I soo want this palette! The colours are gorgeous and its absolutly stunning, defiantly going to buy this when I see it:)

    Rachael ♥ | http://rachaelllxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

UA-50359234-1